Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

My 5th Grade Smith Star

Slade wrapped up his 5th grade year. He had a great six year run at Smith and he enjoyed all his experiences. He's had so much fun and learned so many things and grown so much. We were blessed with some wonderful teachers. Stars Shine Bright at Smith!!!
Fifth Grade Luncheon

 Awards Day candid

 We were so proud-Slade received the Overall Academic Achievement Award!

 Kyle and Slade


 Slade and I with my rose that he presented to me during the awards program.

 Every 5th grade mom received a rose. They also had a great slide show. I may have been a little sad....

 Slade and his homeroom teacher, Mrs. Barkowsky

Some of the 5th grade bunch

 This is my boy on the last day of school.

 Slade and Kaleb. They started school together in Kinder and walked to school with each other the first day of school six years ago.

And decided to end their very last day of elementary school with one last walk. The same sidewalk where it all started! Goodbye Elementary, Hello Jr. High.........................................

No comments: